Things To Know About Munnar
- Munnar Panchayat in the Devikulam block is the largest Panchayat in the Idukki district.
- Kottagudi Aerial Ropeway – for the transportation of tea and materials in Kannan Devan Tea Estate.
- Visit tribal hamlets, get a glimpse of peculiar tribal customs, their way of life and festivals.
- Never miss the Indo-Swiss cattle-breeding centre cum dairy project here.
- Munnar has at least 30 tea plantations in and around Munnar, among which majority of them are owned by Tata Group’s Kannan Devan Tea Estate.
- Kollukkumallai, the highest tea garden in the country, situated at 7,900 ft above sea level.
- The Duke of Wellington was the first European visited Munnar.
- Experience Elephant Safari in the Wild Life Sanctuaries of Munnar.
Karmic Luxury Travel Service Offers Vans, Traveller & Coaches For Group Transportation In Kochi, ( Cochin ), Kerala For Best Fares.
7, Tel Exchange Road,
Maradu, Kochi - 682304