Tired of your busy city life and looking for a peaceful getaway to spend with your family or loved one? Plan a trip to Munnar, a beautiful hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala
Munnar Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tours
Why Love This
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
- All entrance fees are included.
- Free Cochin Port Cruise Terminal / Kochi hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to Expect
This 13 hours private day trip takes you to Munnar is a very beautiful hill station located in the Idukki district in Kerala that attracts tourists with its scenic nature and thrilling activities. This enchanting tourist destination got its name because of the confluence of three gorgeous rivers, Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni, and Kundaly. Munnar was the summer retreat for the British during their colonial days because of its pleasant cool climate and beautiful nature. The vast stretches of tea and other spice plantations are another striking feature of this beautiful holiday hideaway.
At 6:30 AM, you will be picked up from, Kochi Port Cruise Terminal Or your hotel in Fort Kochi / Kochi. Your private day trip begins with a 4 – 4.5 hours drive to Munnar, a hill station located 1700 meters from sea level. In the colonial days, Munnar was the summer haven for British rulers. It is famous for the area’s vast tea plantations and the beauty that surrounds it.
On your way to Munnar, you can stop for breakfast (at your own expense). Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Cheeyappara and the Valara Waterfalls and lush green tea meadows, and visit the local spice plantation. You will proceed to the Lockhart Tea Museum And Factory, Mattupetty Dam, and will go for a short walk through the tea plantations. You may stop for lunch at any point (at your own expense).
After sightseeing, drive back to your hotel in Kochi (Cochin). You will stop by a local spice plantation on the way back.
- Tea Gardens
- Echo Point
- Lockhart Tea Factory
- Spice Garden
- Mattupetty Dam
- Rose Garden
- Eravikulam National Park
- Pick-up and drop-off at Cochin / Kochi / Fort Kochi / Port Cruise Terminal
- Private Car For Disposal (Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle)
- English-speaking driver cum guide with cell phone
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water Per Person
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (ages 1-2) are free with two paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if a tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship
- The dress code is smart casual
- There will be an additional Transportation charge for Pickup & Drop from hotels near Cochin International Airport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The lobby of your hotel in Kochi or the Cruise Terminal of Kochi Port.
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum vehicle size is 6 passengers.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received within 5 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Any expenses that may be incurred over and above the mentioned inclusions will need to be borne by the guests.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.