Private Day Tour from Kochi to Kolukkumalai In Munnar, one of the highest tea plantations in the world, is famous for its organic tea factory.
Suitable For : All
Category : Sightseeing / Trek
Trail Type : Full Day Trail
Duration :13 hours (Approx.)
Age Limit : NA
Why Love This
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Jeep ride through the rugged terrain to the extensive tea estates of Kannan Devan.
- Kolukkumalai, the highest organic tea gardens in the world offers many mind-blowing views.
- Taste freshly-prepared tea using handpicked leaves at the traditional tea factory
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
- All entrance fees included.
- Free Cochin Port Cruise Terminal / Kochi hotel pickup and drop-off included
Kolukkumalai – A Paradise For Nature Lovers
Plan A Private Day Tour To Kulukkumalai In Munnar And Enjoy The Limitless Offerings Offered By The Hilly Paradise Of Munnar.
The fascinating 13 hours tour of the Kolukkamalai Tea Estate, Munnar – Standing tall at 8000ft and known as the one of the highest tea estate in the world – is laced with adventure, relaxation and old-world sophistication.
Get picked up from your hotel in Kochi Or Cruise Terminal around 6 AM to Suryanelli, Munnar. Enjoy a 1.5 hour jeep drive to Kolukkumalai Tea Plantation from Suryanelli.
Kolukkumalai, a paradise for nature lovers is the highest peak in South India. Travelers will never forget the bumpy jeep safari through the rough terrain with their family or friends. With mind-blowing nature and rugged landscape, reaching the top of this tourist destination can be an adventurous activity for travelers. The emerald mountains and majestic hills inspire you to capture outstanding photographs during your adrenaline inducing jeep safari ride to Kolukkumalai. The magic in the air in this beautiful hill station is beyond comparison.
- Pick-up and drop off at Cochin / Kochi / Fort Kochi / Port Cruise Terminal
- Kochi (Cochin) to Suryanelli by Car
- Special Off Roader 4X4 Jeep from Suryanelli to Kolukkumalai & Back
- Private Car For Disposal (Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle)
- English-speaking driver cum guide with cell phone
- Kolukkumalai Tea factory Entry Ticket
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (ages 1-2) are free with two paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- There will be additional Transportation charge for Pickup & Drop from hotels near Cochin International Airport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products during this trip.
- Follow the guidelines of instructors for safety reasons
- Avoid carrying plastics and throw them carelessly to keep the environment clean and plastic-free.
- If you have plastic bags or bottles, carry them back and dump them at your place of stay.
- We suggest tipping your driver as it is a way of life in Kerala
- Sometimes local conditions may lead to make slight changes to the timings in the itineraries.
- The lobby of your hotel in Kochi or Cruise Terminal of Kochi Port.
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum vehicle size is 6 passengers.
- You must be able walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received within 5 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Any expenses that may be incurred over and above the mentioned inclusions will need to be borne by the guests.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.