- A 20% deposit of the total holiday cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation and balance one month prior to your arrival date. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at email@example.com, if you have any questions or require any changes.
- We accept payment by credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and cheques.
- Please note that credit card payments incur a 3% credit card handling fee. Debit Cards do not incur fees. Also as a business, we cannot hedge our currencies, this means that in the present volatile currency market, the price in your local currency may go up or down before the final payment.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days from the check-in date will receive a 100% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from the cancellation date.
- Cancellations made between 31 and 15 days from the check-in date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit, which is valid for one year from the cancellation date. Cancellations made less than 14 days from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- All refunds are payable by bank transfer
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can be transferred to another person provided we have written authorization from you.
- Please remember that between Dec 20 and Jan 10, any refunds due to cancellation will forfeit any deposits.