ALAPPUZHA HOUSEBOAT CRUISE- PRIVATE DAY TOUR
Enjoy Exotic Private Kerala Houseboat Day Cruising over astounding Alappuzha Backwaters! Enjoy a houseboat cruising in Kerala with KSU.in and go back with a memorable Kerala holiday experience.
KERALA PRIVATE ALLEPPEY BACKWATER HOUSEBOAT CRUISE WITH LUNCH
- Depart from Kochi 09.30 AM
- Board Houseboat and cruise on the beautiful backwaters
- Lunch with local fish
- Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Drive back to Cochin
Why Love This
- Private houseboat for cruise on the Vembanad Lake, the longest lake in India.
- Relaxing cruise along the jade-smooth waters of Alappuzha backwaters
- Immersion into traditions & customs of local village life
- See beautiful green stretches of paddy fields with long rows of swaying coconut palm trees
- Comforts of a fully equipped houseboat & open-air sun deck
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served onboard the boat.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for Kochi hotel pick and drop.
Day Trip to Enjoy Backwater Cruise in Alleppey
Why Visit ?
Cruising through the palmfringed network of idyllic lagoons and lakes here is the undisputed highlight of ever trip to “Gods Own Country”
The glistenling backwaters of Alappuzha run parallel to the slender coastal strip of the Arabian Sea, and lined with whitesand beaches, swaying palm and coconut groves, and iconic houseboats.
Kerala is one of the globally-renowned backwater tourist destinations in the world. Travelers can enjoy the beauty of backwaters and explore its unique eco-system and fabulous rural life by opting for a houseboat cruising.
Exploring the marvelous backwater destination of Alleppey / Alappuzha through houseboat cruising can be a wonderful experience. Located in the Alleppey district in the Central Kerala, this famous destination offers a lot of tourist attractions. A ride in a traditional houseboat through the serene backwaters of Alappuzha is something each nature lover would look forward to. A trip to Kerala will not be completed without enjoying houseboat cruising in the backwaters.
Kerala Houseboats are traditional Kettuvallams of Kerala, that are transformed into a luxury cruise for the enjoyment of tourists and local people. Houseboats with all the modern amenities are a boost to the tourism industry of Kerala.
Let’s take you on a unique rural experience. A chauffeur driven car will pick you up from your hotel in Kochi / Fort Kochi / Cochin Port Cruise Terminal and take you to Alappuzha at 09.30 AM. During this tour you get to cruise covering rivers and narrows Canals. Enjoy the rustic Kerala nature. See the village activities like Fishing, Toddy Tapping and coir making and know more about the lifestyle of villagers.
A day tour that will give you the chance to visit one of the most beautiful and the longest lake in India. This tour allows you to see rural Kerala and the famous backwaters of Alappuzha. In this wonderful land lush green paddy fields, coconut plantation, tapioca, banana and mango are cultivated four to six feet below the sea level. Life here cannot be though without a canoe or boats. It is the land of fishermen and women. It distinguishes itself with prawns, mussels, pearl spot fish and other fishes.
- Pick-up and drop off at Cochin / Kochi / Fort Kochi / Port Cruise Terminal
- Private Car For Disposal (Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle)
- English-speaking driver cum guide with cell phone
- Kerala Traditional Non Veg Lunch on board
- Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Available Over Night Stay ( Optional )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (ages 1-4) are free with two paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The lobby of your hotel in Kochi or Cruise Terminal of Kochi Port.
Know Before You Book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum vehicle size is 6 passengers.
- You must be able walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received within 5 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Any expenses that may be incurred over and above the mentioned inclusions will need to be borne by the guests.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Luxury Force Traveller Van Rental Kochi
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
WHEN THE JOURNEY IS COMFORTABLE, THE DESTINATION LOOKS EVEN MORE ENCHANTING
Karmic Luxury Travel Service Offers Vans, Traveller & Coaches For Group Transportation In Kochi, ( Cochin ), Kerala For Best Fares.
7, Tel Exchange Road,
Maradu, Kochi - 682304