Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Kochi (1 N) ⟶ Guruvayur (1 N) ⟶ Munnar (2 N) ⟶ Alappuzha / Alleppey (1 N) ⟶ Trivandrum (1 N)
- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our tour executives will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
- DAY 1 – KOCHI / COCHIN TO GURUVAYUR
ou will be picking from Kochi International Airport and drive to Guruvayoor. On arrival check-in into Guruvayoor Hotel. Afternoon proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Guruvayoor – a thriving township in Trichur district, Guruvayoor is known for its scenic beauty and serenity. The place is noted for the Guruvayur Temple, Punnathur Kotta (Anakkotta) – One of the largest elephant Sanatorium all over the world. Evening Darshan at Guruvayoor Temple.
Overnight stay in Guruvayoor.
- DAY 2 – GURUVAYOOR TO KOCHI
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin. On the way visit to Vadakkunnathan Temple. Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin – the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc.
Explore the Fort Cochin area which is famous for several attractions like Chinese Fishing Nets, Jew Street, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Cochin is famous for Jewellery shops, shopping malls and textiles showrooms and you can enjoy some shopping.
- DAY 3 – KOCHI / COCHIN TO MUNNAR
After breakfast proceed to Munnar on the Way visit to Chottanikkara Devi Temple (famous temple of the Hindu mother goddess Bhagavathi) , on arrival check into hotel later spend the day with local sightseeing.
Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
- DAY 4 – MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Munnar is rated as one of the best hill stations in India. It is a gorgeous hill station situated in the Western Ghats at an elevation of about 5000 feet above sea level. With numerous tea plantations, Munnar is the focal point of Kerala’s tea industry. The word ‘Munnar’ refers to three rivers and Munnar is located at the meeting point of three streams namely Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Munnar is blessed with forests, lakes and tea estates. Anamudi, the highest peak in South India is located near Munnar.
Sightseeing destinations includes Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Tea Gardens, Echo Point, Kannan Devan Tea Museum, Munnar Floriculture Centre, C.S.I Christ Church, DreamLand Adventure and Fun Park, Photo Point, Honey Bee Tree, Kundala Dam & Lake.
You can also enjoy Boating in the lake, Rock Climbing, Trekking (optional).
Overnight stay at Munnar.
- DAY 5 – MUNNAR TO ALAPPUZHA / ALLEPPEY
After breakfast transfer to Alleppey, the panoramic backwater destination. In fact, backwaters are the prime attraction of this tourist place. Board your traditional houseboat here to enjoy a delightful cruise experience. Enjoy an overnight stay in your houseboat and taste a wide range of tasty cuisines. It must be a wonderful experience for the travelers to spend a night in the houseboat. These thatch-roofed traditional houseboats are locally known as kettuvallams or the ‘boat with knots’. Houseboat cruising is the best way to enjoy the natural beauty of Alleppey. Spend the rest of the day to enjoy cruising along the shimmering backwaters.
Backwater cruising is an excellent way for relaxation. Besides, travelers can get an idea about the day-to-day life of the backwater villages. The kettuvallams are usually come with 2-3 bedrooms, a separate kitchen, an en suite basin, WC and a sit out area. Guests can enjoy air conditioning from 9 pm to 7 am. The crew members make your houseboat cruise a memorable experience.
Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- DAY 6 – ALAPPUZHA TO TRIVANDRUM
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and transfer to Trivandrum Hotel. On arrival check-in into hotel. Evening visit to Sri Padmanabhaswami Temple and Pazhavangzdi Ganapathi Temple . Overnight is to be spent at hotel
- DAY 7 – DEPARTURE FROM TRIVANDRUM
After breakfast check out from the Hotel, morning visit to Attukal Bhagavathi temple and drive to Trivandrum Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.