Tired of your busy city life and looking for a peaceful getaway to spend with your family or loved one? Plan a trip to Athirappilly and Vazhachal Falls and enjoy the wilderness of nature.
What to Expect
After pick up from your hotel at around 9 AM, drive from Kochi (Cochin) to explore the Athirapally and Vazhachal Water Falls. Your first stop of the day is at Athirappilly Falls, which is 80 feet (25 m) tall, and originates from the upper reaches of the Western Ghats.
Enjoy the mesmerizing views from one of Kerala’s largest waterfalls. Afterward, visit Vazhachal Falls, a well-protected reserve forest of Athirapilly and Sholayar. Look out for wild birds in the area for its known for its exotic bird population. If choose, you can trek from the top to the base of the waterfalls by hiking along the mountain slopes. Along the hiking trail, witness amazing views of the landscape and get close-up photos of the beautiful waterfalls.
After a heartfelt trip to the Athirapally and Vazhachal Water Falls and spending the whole day amongst the waterfalls, go back to your Kochi / Fort Kochi / Cochin Port Cruise Terminal in the evening.
Athirapally and Vazhachal Water Falls are famous for its unbeatable beauty, lush greenery and breath-taking scenery, and the natural locations. Athirapally and Vazhachal Waterfalls situated at the entrance of the Sholayar ranges, 5 KM apart.
The Athirapally Waterfalls, largest waterfall in Kerala is a dream location due to its magical and spectacular natural beauty. It is located at around 60 kms from Thrissur. Athirapally is a popular tourist attraction and is undeniably one of the most famous picnic spots around that area. Definitely a sight to behold, the Athirapally Waterfalls is aesthetically cradled in the middle of the emerald green forest cascades from a height of 24.4m (80 ft.)
Starting calmly from the high ranges, the gushing, shimmering waterfalls, crashes through the gorges and joins the Chalakudy River after a steep, plummeting drop of 80 ft. The mesmerizing sight of the Waterfall set against the backdrop of nature in its beauty best, provides an extremely tranquil atmosphere.
- Pick-up and drop off at Cochin / Kochi / Fort Kochi / Port Cruise Terminal
- Private Car For Disposal (Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle)
- English-speaking driver cum guide with cell phone
- Entry & Vehicle Parking Ticket
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (ages 1-2) are free with two paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- There will be additional Transportation charge for Pickup & Drop from hotels near Cochin International Airport.
- The lobby of your hotel in Kochi or Cruise Terminal of Kochi Port.
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum vehicle size is 6 passengers.
- You must be able walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received within 5 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Any expenses that may be incurred over and above the mentioned inclusions will need to be borne by the guests.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Luxury Force Traveller Van Rental Kochi
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
WHEN THE JOURNEY IS COMFORTABLE, THE DESTINATION LOOKS EVEN MORE ENCHANTING
Karmic Luxury Travel Service Offers Vans, Traveller & Coaches For Group Transportation In Kochi, ( Cochin ), Kerala For Best Fares.
7, Tel Exchange Road,
Maradu, Kochi - 682304