Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Kochi ↠ Munnar ↠ Thekkady ↠ Alappuzha ↠ Kovalam ↠ Kanyakumari
- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our tour executives will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
- DAY 1 : KOCHI – MUNNAR
Upon arrival at Cochin International Airport our representative will greet you and take you to the awe-inspiring hill station of Munnar. You will love the superb experience to drive through hairpin curves to reach this marvelous hill station and the rich green tea gardens that spread across the region like a green carpet. Check-in the hotel for relaxation and overnight stay.
- DAY 2 : MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Start for the sightseeing trip just after your breakfast on the second day of your Kerala honeymoon trip. There are so many interesting places to explore in Munnar such as Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, Echopoint and Raj Malai. You will be able to watch the endangered ‘Nilgiri Thars’ during this trip. It must be a beautiful experience to take nature walks along the rich tea and spice gardens in Munnar.
- DAY 3 : MUNNAR – THEKKADY
You will be transferred to Thekkady on the 3rd day of your tour where you can visit the well known Periyar Wildlife sanctuary. There is a manmade lake in this destination where you will love to enjoy boat ride. If you are lucky, you will be able to spot herds of elephants and other wild animals. Spend overnight at a hotel in Thekkady.
- DAY 4 : BACKWATER CRUISE ALLEPPEY
Leave Thekkady after your breakfast to enjoy the beauty of Kumarakom, one of the most sought after tourist spots in Kerala. Check-in to an ethnic Kerala style houseboat on your arrival at Kumarakom to cruise along the astonishing backwaters of Vembanad Lake. This is an amazing way to explore the beauty of this destination and watch the rustic village life. It may be among the most romantic experience of your life. Enjoy comfortable and relaxed overnight stay in the traditional styled houseboat.
- DAY 5 : ALAPPUZHA / ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM
Post breakfast, drive to Kovalam Beach which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kerala among beach lovers and honeymoon couples. Check-in to the Travancore Heritage upon your arrival at this beach destination and relax. You will love to enjoy different water sports and relax on the sandy beach. Relax and stay overnight at your resort in Kovalam.
- DAY 6 : KOVALAM – KANYAKUMARI – KOVALAM
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is famous as the place of union of the three oceans – The Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean as well as for Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Mahatma Gandhi memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue. Vivekananda was a social reformer and saint of modern India. He is supposed to have meditated on the rock where the memorial stands. Ferry service is available to reach the rock memorial which was built in 1970. Enjoy Kanyakumari, the boat trip to the memorial and the beach during the day and sunset in the evening. Return to the resort at Kovalam for the overnight stay.
- DAY 7 : KOVALAM TO TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT
Check out your resort after your breakfast and transfer to Trivandrum Airport for your onward trip back home.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.