Dubai Safari Park, which is located in Al Warqa 5, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a 119-hectare (290-acre) wildlife park that houses over 3,000 animals from over 250 species.
The park is divided into several zones, each of which is home to a different group of animals. The African Plains zone is home to lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, and many other African animals. The Arabian Desert zone is home to Arabian oryx, sand gazelles, and other desert animals. The Asian Rainforest zone is home to tigers, rhinos, orangutans, and other Asian animals.
The Dubai Safari Park offers a variety of activities for visitors, including:
- Animal shows: The park has several animal shows throughout the day, including a lion show, a bird show, and a reptile show.
- Feeding experiences: Visitors can purchase food to feed some of the animals, such as giraffes, elephants, and lions.
- Educational tours: The park offers educational tours of the park, led by trained guides.
- Animal encounters: Visitors can have close encounters with some of the animals, such as giraffes, lions, and tigers.
The Dubai Safari Park is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Admission is AED 50 for adults and AED 25 for children.
Here are some links to the Dubai Safari Park’s website and social media pages:
- Website: https://dubaisafari.ae/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dubaisafari/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dubaisafari/