The Arabian Gulf is home to a variety of fish species, including tuna, kingfish, sailfish, marlin, and wahoo. The best time for fishing in Dubai is from October to May, when the weather is cooler and the fish are more active. However, you can fish in Dubai all year round.
Here are some of the best places to fish in Dubai:
- The Palm Jumeirah: This artificial archipelago is home to a number of fish species, including barracuda, grouper, and snapper.
- The Dubai Marina: This popular tourist destination is also a good place to fish. You can find a variety of fish here, including mackerel, sardines, and mullet.
- The Jebel Ali Fishing Harbour: This is a popular spot for deep-sea fishing. You can find a variety of big game fish here, including tuna, marlin, and sailfish.
- The Umm Al Quwain Creek: This creek is home to a variety of mangrove fish, including barramundi, catfish, and mudskippers.
To fish in Dubai, you will need a fishing license. You can apply for a license online or at the Dubai Municipality. The cost of a license is AED 100 per year for residents and AED 200 per year for tourists.
There are a number of fishing charters and tours available in Dubai. These tours will take you to the best fishing spots and provide you with all the equipment you need. The cost of a fishing charter or tour starts from around AED 400 per person.
Here are some of the best fishing charters and tours in Dubai:
- ABSea Deep Sea Fishing Trips
- Fishing Tour Dubai
- Go Fishing Dubai
In Dubai there unlimited opportunity to try deep-sea fishing and the warm water of the Arabian Gulf is full of different kinds of fishes. It is perfect place for beginners and professionals and they would surely love the experience.
People are looking out for ways to escape from the monotonous fast life and to find a way to relax and indulge in some interesting activity. An adventure trip like fishing can give you the much wanted relaxation and you can escape from the life full of hectic activities. You can take your mind off from the demanding life and do something that interests you. The best way for retreat is go for offshore sailing and Dubai Fishing trips.
This stunning journey will give you glimpses of scenes of JBR, Palm island, Marina and Burj Al Arab. The journey enriched with such visuals will treat you with more such views.
We take you for the journey in the best Deep Sea Luxury boats. It will serve you with a wonderful and surprising sailing treat. On the deck you will be fondled by gentle breeze of the sea and it will pamper your skin and give you a refreshing feeling. With beautiful views around, you will be able to relax and forget about your busy life in the city.
There are also charters available, for full day or half day. The trip is based on the area near the Burj Arab Hotel known as the fishing village. The boat goes 30 miles into the Arabian Gulf. It is based on what species are aimed for fishing. Generally charters concentrate near the World and Palm Islands offering some interesting views of the growing Dubai. The species usually targeted are Kingfish, Cobia, Queenfish, Orange Spot Trevally, Big Eye Trevally, Yellowtail Barracuda, Emperor, Grouper, and Bonito.
- Professional skipper and crew support you on board and gives you all detail about the sea.
- Fishing equipment will be provided – Fishing and Trawling Rods, Bait, Hooks and Weights
- Light refreshments are served on board (Assorted Soft drinks)
- Pick-up and drop facility from Dubai and Sharjah