Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Cochin ↠ Mararikulam ↠ Kovalam ↠ Trivandrum
- Duration : 5 Days 4 Nights
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our tour executives will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
- DAY 1 : COCHIN / KOCHI – MARARIKULAM
After your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be taken to Mararikulam by our representative (2 hours).Check-in at the hotel at Mararikulam. Spend the rest of the day refreshing up from the journey. Your stay at Mararikulam for the night is arranged.
- DAY 2 : MARARIKULAM
After breakfast, you can go on to explore Mararikulam. The place is blessed with seemingly endless sandy and sunny beaches that are adorned with swaying palms. Have a rendezvous with nature on the breathtaking beaches of Mararikulam. You can stay overnight at Mararikulam.
- DAY 3 : MARARIKULAM – KOVALAM
You can check out from the hotel after breakfast. You will be taken to Kovalam which is a 4 hours’ drive. Check in at the hotel in Kovalam. Spend the evening enjoying at the Kovalam beach. We will arrange your overnight stay at Kovalam.
- DAY 4 : KOVALAM
After breakfast, you can go for a sightseeing trip of Trivandrum.
Thiruvananthapuram which was known as Trivandrum in the earlier days is renowned for its rich heritage that can be dated back to 1000BC. This spectacular capital city of Kerala is situated on the west coast of India. The world-famous Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, zoo, and Sree Chithra Art Gallery are important places to visit in Thiruvananthapuram.
You can stay overnight at Kovalam.
- DAY 5: KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT
You can check out from the hotel after breakfast. You will be taken to Trivandrum Airport (15km) for departure.
- English Speaking Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Ground Transfers
- Fuel, Tolls & Road Taxes
- Government & Service Taxes
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance Charges at Sights
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Early Check-In Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Tips & Other Expenses
- Flights are not included in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- KSU rates are our published rates and you shall find these rates on our portal as well.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries
- Check-in at hotels in Kerala is after 12 p.m.