For enjoying the thrill of ski, you don’t need to visit the snow capped mountains. Yes, this would really surprise you, in a desert where you expect only sands and dune bashing, when you confront with an opportunity to ski, you will be bewildered. The same moment you will be thinking, how is this going to happen? Yes there is a great opportunity for you to ski all throughout the year at anytime and don’t miss this golden opportunity.
Make the maximum use of this opportunity and take you family with you to Ski Dubai that is in the Mall of Emirates. This is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and would be a surprise for people who believe that Dubai is just desert sand and hot weather.
Ski Dubai was started in the year 2005 and is world’s third largest indoor ski slope that measures 400 meters and has 6000 tons of snow. The place has 22,500 square meters covered with snow year around and you can try skiing, use snowboard, or with your family indulge in tobogganing. If you are beginner or experienced in ski does not matter, the place would definitely attract you and keep you engaged.
Are you thinking of ski clothing & equipment? No need to worry about the gadgets and clothing. Ski Dubai will provide you winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment. Skis will take you down the slope and the quad-chairlift and tow lift will take you up for another trip.
Corporate companies can think of taking their employees for outing at Ski Dubai. It will definitely be a great change for them away from the humdrum affairs of the office. At Ski Dubai companies are given corporate packages that include skiing along with lunch or dinner.
There are some themed restaurants at Ski Dubai. They are St Moritz Café at the entrance and Avalanche café at mid station giving you view of the slope.
Inside there are 5 runs that differ in difficulty, height and steepness. Among it the longest is 400 meters that has a fall of 60 meters. Kids and parents can enjoy at the interactive Snow Park.
- 22,500m2 filled with real snow throughout the year – (equivalent to 3 football fields)
- Temperature maintained at a comfortable -1 Degree to – 2 Degree
- 85 meters high (around 25 stories) and 80 meters wide
- 5 different runs that differs in difficulty and length, longest run of 400 meters
- The complete capacity is 1500 guests
- Freestyle zone
- Corporate and group bookings
- 3,000m2 Snow Park with a snow cavern
- Quad chairlift, tow lift and flying carpets
- Mountain resort theme
- Rental of quality equipment and clothing included in the ticket price
- Qualified professional instructors
- State of the art ticketing system
- Changing areas with locker rental
- Private kids party rooms
- Exclusive retail shop – Snow Pro
- St Moritz Cafe and Avalanche Cafe