TRIP CODE: 6X7A
- Places Visited : Kochi (2 Nights) ⟶ Kumarakom (1 Night) ⟶ Alappuzha / Alleppey (1Night) ⟶ Kovalam (2 Nights) ⟶ Trivandrum
- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
- DAY 1 – KOCHI / COCHIN
Our representative will receive you at the Cochin International Airport and will escort you to the hotel. Feel at leisure in the evening when you relax yourself in this picturesque ‘port city’. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Cochin Sightseeing Tour
- DAY 2 – KOCHI SIGHTSEEING
Set out on a guided sightseeing in Cochin. Your itinerary here will include places like Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and more. The Jew’s street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are the must see. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
- DAY 3 – COCHIN / KOCHI TO KUMARAKOM
After a refreshing breakfast, leave for Kumarakom, a land lying on the banks of Lake Vembanad, enveloped with stunning scenery. Engage in what the locals master in – pluck huge coconuts and learn de-husking, breaking and grating them to prepare delicious dishes, flavoured with exotic spices! Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, a home to thousand and more of rare species of birds, is also included in the itinerary. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- DAY 4 – KUMARAKOM TO ALAPPUZHA / ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT
After a refreshing breakfast, set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat. The cruise will end the next day at Alleppey.
- DAY 5 – ALAPPUZHA TO KOVALAM
After a refreshing breakfast served onboard, check out from the houseboat and drive to Kovalam. Up on arrival, check in to a hotel. This beach town ranked high among international tourists is an ideal destination to feel the tropical sun and to feel contented about the golden suntan. Water enthusiasts have a lot of beach activities to indulge in like – kayaking, swimming, surfing and skiing. Occasionally walk into some of the certified massaging centers alongside the beach and pamper yourself with an exotic herbal, body- toning massage. Overnight to be spent at hotel near the beach.
- DAY 6 – TRIVANDRUM SIGHTSEEING
Morning set out on a sightseeing tour to Trivandrum. Your itinerary will include places of interests like Padmanabhaswami temple, renowned for its towering gopuras and temples arts and paintings. The main pavilion of the temple stands impressive with 400 marvelously granite carved pillars. Your guided sightseeing tour will cover the rest of the attractions too. Later in the evening travel back to Kovalam for an overnight stay.
- DAY 7 – DEPARTURE FROM TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT
Morning get dropped at Trivandrum International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.