Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Kovalam ↠ Kanyakumari ↠ Alappuzha ↠ Cochin
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our tour executives will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
- DAY 1: KOVALAM
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport, our representative will pick you up and proceed to the South of Kovalam (21kms/ 0.45 hrs). Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach town and a major destination for beach lovers. Sunset watching, sunbathing, swimming, etc. are activities to cherish on Kovalam tours. Reaching there, check in to the Resort and relax on the beach sand. You will have delicious seafood for dinner and overnight stay at Kovalam.
- DAY 2 : KANYAKUMARI
After Early breakfast you will proceed to Kanyakumari, is located in the southern tip of the country. It is a confluence of three seas ( Indian Ocean, Arabian sea, and bay of Bengal ) and is called Cape Comerin or Kanyakumari. On the way, you can visit Shree Padmanabhapuram Palace and Suchindram temple. After Lunch, there will be a boat trip to visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Later in the evening drive back to Kovalam for a cozy overnight stay.
Tourists would certainly enjoy the exuberant sunrises and sunsets, especially on full moon days. The beach itself is a beautiful site with multi-colored sand.
- DAY 3: ALLEPPEY / ALAPPUZHA
Morning after a healthy breakfast go for Alleppey (180kms/ 4 hrs). Alleppey is famous for beaches, backwaters, and houseboats and most visited destination for starting a houseboat cruise over the pristine backwaters. On arrival check in to the exclusive Houseboat to enjoy the cruise to Kumarakom. These traditional houseboats called Kettuvallam with all modern luxurious facilities, are designed to offer the utmost comfort to the tourists.
A houseboat cruise through curving and winding backwaters will give couples an opportunity to explore the rustic village life like toddy tapping, to enjoy the scenic vista of nature, and to have rendezvous with nature. All your meals and overnight stays will be on board.
- DAY 4: DEPARTURE – COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
After breakfast check out from the Alappuzha. You will be transferred to Cochin International Airport for your departure.
- English Speaking Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Ground Transfers
- Fuel, Tolls & Road Taxes
- Government & Service Taxes
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance Charges at Sights
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Early Check-In Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Tips & Other Expenses
- Flights are not included in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- KSU rates are our published rates and you shall find these rates on our portal as well.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, We recommend tipping your driver
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries
- Check-in at hotels in Kerala is after 12 p.m.