Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Kochi – Munnar ↠ Thekkady ↠ Alappuzha
- Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
Magic of Kerala Holidays are always fun and enjoy them in the most cherished way. A vacation that has been filled with amazing and pleasurable experiences for everyone in your group! Plan a holiday in Kerala to enjoy the spectacular landscape of Munnar and exotic wildlife in Thekkady. And enjoy the enchantments of backwaters in a traditional luxury houseboat. Let us help you to enjoy the perfect holidays of your life.
Visit the famous spots of Kerala on a light budget with our 5 Nights 6 Days Kochi Munnar Thekkady Alappuzha Magic Of Kerala Tour Package!
- DAY 1 : KOCHI – MUNNAR
A KSU representative will meet and greet you at Kochi / Cochin International Airport or Ernakulam railway station. Transfer to the mesmerizing hill station of Munnar which is famous for extensive tea gardens. After a few kilometers, you will be able to notice the change in the landscape. Located almost 1600 meters above sea level, Munnar is a preferred destination for many honeymoon couples and vacationers because of its colonial hill charm. It was the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government. The pleasant climate and panoramic nature always fascinate travelers. Check-in at a hotel in Munnar for a 2-night stay. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- DAY 2 : MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Proceed for a sightseeing tour after your delicious breakfast at the hotel. Today’s itinerary covers the lush Eravikulam National Park. It is the natural habitat of some of the endangered species like Nilgiri Tahr and local ibex. After exploring this park, head to Mattupetty Dam. Here you can enjoy a bit of boating. Some other tourist attractions on the way include Echo Point and Tea Museum. This museum is set up at the famous Nallathanni Tata Tea Estate which is a tribute for the hard work and sweat of the pioneers for the extensive tea plantations. Get an idea about the growth of the tea gardens in the destination. Visit the tea factories to watch the different steps of tea processing. Go back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- DAY 3 : MUNNAR – THEKKADY
Enjoy scrumptious breakfast and leave the hotel to Thekkady. The famous Periyar (Thekkady) Wildlife Sanctuary is the main attraction of this destination. It is among the well maintained wildlife sanctuaries in the country. Spread over more than 777 sq.km, this wildlife park has a gorgeous artificial lake. People prefer enjoying boating in the lake in order to watch wild animals at close quarters. Check-in to your hotel and spend the afternoon to enjoy a boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Take a walk through a locally owned spice garden in the evening. You can watch varieties of spices at this garden. Don’t forget to buy some fresh spices from there. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- DAY 4 : THEKKADY – ALAPPUZHA BACKWATERS
Check out your hotel after the breakfast and proceed to Alleppey, a backwater destination in Kerala. A backwater cruise is the real highlight of this package. Check-in the house on your arrival to experience an overnight cruise along the scintillating backwaters. You will be able to enjoy a lot during this trip. It must be exciting for you to cruise through the palm-fringed canals and rich paddy fields. The cook of the houseboat serves an array of delicious dishes to give you a memorable dining experience. You can cruise till evening until the houseboat halt for overnight stay in the lake.
- DAY 5 : ALAPPUZHA TO KOCHI
Enjoy your delectable breakfast and check out the hotel to head to Kochi. It is a port city located on the Arabian Sea coast with plenty of tourist attractions. Besides, Kochi is a shopper’s paradise. In fact, it is the commercial and industrial hub of the state. Visit the popular tourist attractions in Fort Kochi on the way covering St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Nets and Dutch Palace. Check-in to a hotel in Kochi and relax for some time. You can spend the afternoon to explore the city and for shopping. Overnight stay at the Kochi hotel.
- DAY 6 : KOCHI DEPARTURE
Check-out the hotel at 12 pm and transfer to the Ernakulam Railway station or Kochi Airport for your onward journey after some mind-blowing holidays in Kerala.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.