Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Cochin ↠ Athirappilly ↠ Kumarakom ↠ Alappuzha ↠ Mararikulam
- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
This itinerary has been crafted by our local guide with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our tour executives will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
- DAY 1 : KOCHI AIRPORT TO ATHIRAPALLY
Arrive at the Cochin International Airport and one of our representatives will greet you and take you to Athirapally from there for 02 nights. You check into the hotel in this destination for relaxation and overnight stay.
The main attraction of Athirapilly is its majestic waterfalls and honeymooners can enjoy the beauty of it. Surrounded by rich green forest, enchanting waterfalls and rocky landscape, it is a perfect destination for honeymoon couples. You can spot several rare species of flora and fauna in the waterfall area of Athirapally -Vazhachal.
- DAY 2 : ATHIRAPILLY
Go for a sightseeing trip to explore the beauty of Athirapally after your breakfast. You will be able to experience some most romantic moments in this majestic honeymoon destination and the memories that you will cherish forever. Both the Athirapally and Vazhachal waterfalls are must-visit attractions in Kerala and a favorite spot for many nature lovers.
- DAY 3 : ATHIRAPALLY – KUMARAKOM
Have your breakfast and drive down to Kumarakom on the 3rd day which is the land of gorgeous lakes, intricate water networks and rich paddy fields. There is a lot to explore in this small but mesmerizing tourist destination. You can watch many rare and migratory birds by visiting the bird sanctuary in Kumarakom which spread across around 14 acres. With rich paddy crops, Kuttanad is famous as the Rice Bowl of Kerala. The best option to explore the area is a houseboat.
- DAY 4 : ALAPPUZHA HOUSEBOAT CRUISE
We will start our houseboat cruise towards Alappuzha at At 12:00 hrs. It must be a wonderful experience to float over the gorgeous waters of Vembanad Lake in an ethnic houseboat. You will be able to enjoy all meals, tea /coffee and snacks on board.
- DAY 5 : ALAPPUZHA – MARARI BEACH
Check out from your houseboat after your breakfast at 09:30 and transport to Marari Beach Resort in Alleppey. With matchless natural beauty and modern amenities, it is one of the best beach resorts in South India. You will certainly appreciate the romantic ambience of this resort which is perfect for honeymooners. They serve delicious seafood dishes in addition to a wide range of exotic Indian and continental cuisines. With a fantastic Ayurvedic center, you can undergo various treatments and massages here and go back with a rejuvenated body and mind.
- DAY 6 : MARARI BEACH
Spend your whole day with your partner in the comfort and tranquil ambience of Marari beach resort and indulge in different thrilling beach activities.
- DAY 7 : MARARI BEACH – KOCHI AIRPORT
It is the last day of your Kerala tour and the day of departure. You will be transferred to Cochin International airport to catch your flight with our assistance.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.