Trip At A Glance
- Places Visited : Cochin ↠ Kumarakom ↠ Alappuzha
- Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
This Tour Idea Is Fully Customizable
Plan some exciting holidays in Kerala with KSU! Choose our 3 Days 2 nights Cochin Alleppey Kumarakom Cochin Dazzling Backwaters Houseboat Package to explore the scenic beauty of the backwater tourist destinations.
Kerala is an immensely popular destination for many holidaymakers and honeymoon couples because of its scenic nature, grace and tranquility. It is the dream of every traveler to Kerala to enjoy backwater cruising in a traditional houseboat. Kumarakom is famous for its panoramic nature and bird sanctuary. You can watch numerous local and migratory birds by visiting this large bird sanctuary. You can enjoy some fabulous holidays away from the hustle and bustle of the city by choosing our tailor made 3 Days 2 nights Cochin-Alleppey – Kumarakom – Cochin Houseboat Package.
- DAY 1 : COCHIN – ALLEPPEY
Meet and greet by a KSU executive on your arrival at Cochin / Kochi International Airport or Ernakulam railway station and he will then drive you to Alleppey, a beautiful backwater destination in Kerala. Check-in to your traditional houseboat on arrival. A houseboat cruising along the stunning backwaters of Alleppey can be a dream of each and every visitor to this scenic state. This is the perfect way to enjoy the serene beauty of the nature and explore its astonishing backwater villages. It is also exciting to taste lip-smacking cuisines including spicy fish and seafood preparation on board. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- DAY 2 : ALLEPPEY / ALAPPUZHA TO KUMARAKOM
Wake up by enjoying the freshness of beautiful nature. Taste your delicious breakfast while enjoying a morning ride and check-out the houseboat around 9 am. Then drive towards Kumarakom, another great backwater destination near Alleppey. Check-in to your pre-booked resort on arrival. Spend the afternoon for visiting the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary which is the main attraction of this tourist destination. You can spot a wide range of local and migratory birds while visiting this bird sanctuary. Go back to your backwater resort to have leisure and overnight stay.
- DAY 3 : KUMARAKOM – COCHIN
Check-out your resort in Kumarakom and drive to Cochin. Try to enjoy a short Kochi city tour if your time permits. As a vibrant city with many boutique shops and malls, it is exciting to explore this lovely port city. You can meet a Transpire representative at Cochin/Kochi Airport or Ernakulam railway station to provide support for your onward journey.
Cover scenic destinations of Kerala comfortably and conveniently by choosing our 3 days 2 nights Cochin Alleppey Kumarakom Cochin Dazzling Backwaters houseboat package and go back with memories of a pleasurable trip.
Make some fabulous and exciting holidays in Kerala with Karmic Seven United!
- English Speaking Driver
- Airport Transfers
- Ground Transfers
- Fuel, Tolls & Road Taxes
- Government & Service Taxes
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance Charges at Sights
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Early Check In Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Tips & Other Expenses
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- KSU rates are our published rates and you shall find these rates on our portal as well.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries
- Check-in at hotels in Kerala is after 12pm.