When summer is around the corner, people love to jump into a cool pool to chill out.
Here are some of the best pools to chill out in Abu Dhabi:
- The Bayshore Beach Club at the InterContinental Abu Dhabi. This pool has stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and is a great place to relax and soak up the sun. There is also a fitness center and spa on-site.
- AquaMania is a 24-hour pool located in the Marriot hotel. It is a great option for those who want to swim late into the night. There is also a water park on-site with slides and other attractions.
- AONE swimming pool is a private pool that can be rented by the hour. It is a great option for those who want to have a pool party or simply relax without the crowds.
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort has a large infinity pool with stunning views of the ocean. There is also a swim-up bar and a poolside restaurant.
- The Emirates Palace is a luxurious hotel with a beautiful pool complex. There are several pools to choose from, including a lap pool, a family pool, and a children’s pool.
These are just a few of the many great pools in Abu Dhabi. When choosing a pool, consider your budget, the facilities you are looking for, and the location.
St Regis Abu Dhabi
Are you a trend setter? Then St Regis in Abu Dhabi is just right for you. The Nation Riviera Beach club is the best place to start a day which is located on the Corniche. This swimming pool is popular among youths in their mid-20s who prefer to start their day by visiting the gym, health club and steam and sauna of the hotel.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
There are two 150 meter immaculate private sandy beaches at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr which is suitable for families to chill out in a summer day. The fabulous beach also offers plenty of thrilling activities in addition to swimming such as softball, volleyball, badminton, football and Frisbee.
Ritz-Carlton has a blow-out pool to chill out for families including a health club, sauna and a steam room. You will simply love to enjoy a stroll along the 350m private beach.
Hilton Abu Dhabi
Families can find enough space to keep them occupied with a few swimming pools in Hotel Hilton in Abu Dhabi. It has 2 large water slides, a shallow family pool and a toddler’s pool in addition to a 350m private beach.
Get Emirates Palace early if you have plans to splash out with the day pass. You can also enjoy several other facilities offered by the beach club such as a lap pool, waterslide adventure pool and two fitness centres.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort offers some of the best pools in Abu Dhabi. You will love to spend your morning in the free-from pool that overlooks the dunes. You can also use the steam room and sauna of the resort using the pass to spend in the pool.
Simply enjoy the access to the 150 metres beach and 33 metres infinity pool of hotel Shangri-La. It is the perfect place to enjoy swimming and other beach activities.
Monte-Carlo Beach Club
Monte-Carlo Beach Club at the far end of the beautiful Saadiyat Beach gives access to the steam room, sauna, gym and Jacuzzi in addition to allow to enjoy swimming in the cold plunge pool. You can also get access to the private beach that overlooks the pool.
Get access to the Beach Rotana to chill out as it provides access to 2 stylish swimming pools. You can enjoy an array of watersports if you pay some extra Dirham.