Visit Abu Dhabi, the second largest city in the United Arab Emirates and experience the Abu Dhabi Attractions world of dubious wonders!
Abu Dhabi, the Garden city of the Gulf, is a real blend of a 21st-century city and a silent desert
Abu Dhabi, the Capital of UAE has progressed from a desert settlement to a flourishing commercial metropolis. Composed of a varied topography, the land stretches from the sparkling waters of its coastline through the dunes of the Liwa to the oasis Al Ain city. Being the cultural and commercial capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi is one of the richest cities in the world. Visit the land of deserts, mountain ranges and beaches.
The land area was once known for gazelles and Arabian Oryx; pearl pitching and date cultivation. Since the discovery of oil, Abu Dhabi has bloomed into one of the world’s emerging cities. The city displays supreme structures; picture white domed mosques and skyscrapers.
The unique attraction of Abu Dhabi is its deserts. Here the sand is soft, fine and multicoloured. Unbroken by plants or clouds, it rolls in windswept hills hundreds of feet high as far as eye can see. Drive for an hour or a night and experience the penetrating silence by driving off-road into its vastness. There the sky erupts with stars, sparkling and falling.
Desert islands of Abu Dhabi offer cultural and luxurious entertainment to tourists. You can visit untouched beaches and wildlife sanctuaries here. Visit Yas Island, Saadiyat Island, and Sir Bani Yas Island and experience natural beauty.
Major Attractions in Abu Dhabi
- Ain Oasis – It is premier peak of Abu Dhabi. Al Ain Zoo is another attraction here.
- Rub Al Khali – Also known as ‘Empty Quarter desert’. On hundred feet height you can see dunes and dry river beds
- The Landmark – Super tall skyscraper standing 324 metres tall with 72 floors above ground and five basement levels.
- Sir Bani Yas Island – Once the place was famous for imperial hunting, the Island is full of Arabian oryx, Cheetahs, hyenas, and other wild animals.
- Grand Mosque of Sheikh Zayed – having 4 minarets of 107 mtr. height, decorated with eighty two domes of white marble and marvellous carpet that is hand-fastened.
- Yas Island – Man made Island located close to Sir Bani Yas Island.
- Yas Marina Circuit – Second Formula One track in the Middle East.
- Saadiyat Island – Large, low lying island 500 metres off the Coast of Abu Dhabi Island.
- Emirates Palace Hotel – stretching for one kilometre, lies 4, 265 ft. long on a white beach.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi – The vast indoor theme, famous for its roof modelled as classic Ferrari GT with Double Curve Body Shell – The theme park has got more than 20 rides within it.
- Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building.
- Emirates National Auto Museum – Exhibiting 200 items, a private collection of Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan
- Meydan – The world’s most expensive racetrack
- Burj Al Arab – The world’s most expensive cocktail
- Marina Mall – shopping mall and entertainment venue located along the breakwater on Corniche road