Places Visited : Kochi ↠ Munnar ↠ Thekkady ↠ Kumarakom ↠ Alappuzha ↠ Kovalam
Duration : 8 Days 7 Nights
Estimated Distance : 1000 Km`s
- DAY 1 : KOCHI – MUNNAR
Arrive Cochin International Airport and our representative will greet you and take you to the awe-inspiring hill station of Munnar (140 kms/ 4 hrs). You will love the superb experience to drive through hairpin curves to reach this marvelous hill station and the rich green tea gardens that spread across the region like a green carpet. Check-in the hotel for relaxation and overnight stay.
- DAY 2 : MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Start for the sightseeing trip just after your breakfast on the second day of your Kerala honeymoon trip. There are so many interesting places to explore in Munnar such as Mattupetty Dam, Anamudi, Echopoint and Raj Malai. You will be able to watch the endangered ‘Nilgiri Thars’ during this trip. It must be a beautiful experience to take nature walks along the rich tea and spice gardens in Munnar.
- DAY 3 : MUNNAR – THEKKADY
You will be transferred to Thekkady on the 3rd day of your tour where you can visit the well known Periyar Wildlife sanctuary. There is a manmade lake in this destination where you will love to enjoy boat ride. If you are lucky, you will be able to spot herds of elephants and other wild animals. Spend overnight at a hotel in Thekkady.
- DAY 4 : BACKWATER CRUISE – KUMARAKOM
Leave Thekkady after your breakfast to enjoy the beauty of Kumarakom, one of the most sought after tourist spots in Kerala. Check-in to an ethnic Kerala style houseboat on your arrival at Kumarakom to cruise along the astonishing backwaters of Vembanad Lake. This is an amazing way to explore the beauty of this destination and watch the rustic village life. It may be among the most romantic experience of your life. Enjoy comfortable and relaxed overnight stay in the traditional styled houseboat.
- DAY 5 : ALLEPPEY
Drive to Alleppey in the morning and check-in the resort. You can enjoy local sightseeing which includes visiting the nearby villages of fishermen and Marari Beach. Spend your overnight at the resort.
- DAY 6 : ALAPPUZHA / ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM
Post breakfast, drive to Kovalam Beach which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kerala among beach lovers and honeymoon couples. Check-in to the Travancore Heritage upon your arrival at this beach destination and relax. You will love to enjoy different water sports and relax on the sandy beach. Relax and stay overnight at your resort in Kovalam.
- DAY 7 : KOVALAM
Explore the Trivandrum city and other tourist attractions in and around after your breakfast. Go back to hotel for your overnight stay.
- DAY 8 : KOVALAM TO TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT
Check out your resort after your breakfast and transfer to Trivandrum Airport for your onward trip back home.
Included in price:
- All accommodations (breakfast included daily)
- Small group activities
- Car rental and private transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Local taxes
Not included in price:
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera / video camera fee at all monuments, medical expenses etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Air Ticket
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Flights are not inclusive in the cost. We can book flights at a reasonable price if you require.
- Breakfast is not included on Day 01.
- Driver is not a tour guide. We provide tour guides or Driver cum guides at additional cost.
- Tipping is a way of life in Kerala, we recommend tipping your driver.
- Local conditions may necessitate slight variations to the timings of itineraries.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- KSU reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi.